FINAL EVENT INFORMATION: We encourage all competitors to download and read the 'Event Program' before race weekend. This contains all the final event information like schedule, course maps, race rules, and more… and is essential reading for participants and spectators. CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAM.
Long Course X-Adventure – Race Categories and Prizes
WA State Championships
The X-Adventure Long Course for 2019 doubles as the WA off-road triathlon State Championships, as per 2018.
As such, there are minimum age limits for this event in accordance with Triathlon WA policy. Rapid ascent regrets that we are unable to include younger competitors this year; our approach has always been to welcome competitors of any age. We appreciate your understanding.
WA State Championships:
- To be considered for the WA State Champsionship awards, you must be a Triathlon WA member (TWA).
- If you did NOT input your TWA member number in the online entry process, please email your membership number to [email protected] asap.
- For more details around the selection process >>CLICK HERE<<
The following categories will be recognised at the 2019 X-Adventure Dunsborough off-road triathlons in accordance with Triathlon WA policies:
Must be 18 years of age on 31 December 2018. Solo competitors who complete the entire course alone:
- 18-19 years
- 20- 24 years
- 25- 29 years
- 30-34 years
- 35- 39 years
- 40-44 years
- 45- 49 years
- 50-54 years
- 55 - 59 years
- 60-64 years
- 65-69 years
- 70 -74 years
- 75-79 years
- 80- 84 years
- 85 - 89 years
- 90 - 94 years
- 95 - 99 years
Relay Teams of up to 3
Must be 17 years of age on 31 December 2018.
A relay team with either 2 or 3 competitors who divide the course between them (either doing one leg each if a team of 3 or one person doing 2 legs if a team of 2)
- Junior Team (all competitors aged 17 to 19 years of age)
- Male Team
- Female Team
- Mixed Team
Age categories are according to your age on race day.
Awards and Prizes
Overall position prize money
- First Male and Female - $500 each
- Second Male and Female - $250 each
- Third Male and Female - $100 each
Prize money incluides any international transfer fees.
In addition to these cash prizes for individuals, if you manage to clock the fastest split you also score another $100 cash, open to teams and individuals.
- Fastest Swim Male $100 cash
- Fastest Swim Female $100 cash
- Fastest Run Male $100 cash
- Fastest Run Female $100 cash
- Fastest MTB Male $100 cash
- Fastest MTB Female $100 cash
INDIVIDUALS: 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all recognised individual categories in the Long Course X-Adventure (as listed above) will receive a custom event medal / trophy / item in recognition of their achievement.
TEAMS: 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all recognised team categories in the Long Course X-Adventure (as listed above) will receive a custom event medal / trophy / item in recognition of theoir achievement.
Random prize draws
In addition to the above, some awesome random draws will be made on the day, with a swag of goodies up for grabs for all participants.