AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST OFF-ROAD TRIATHLON
30-31 MARCH 2019
Come and race through paradise!
X-Adventure Dunsborough is the ultimate mix of triathlon and adventure racing; featuring ocean swimming, trail running and mountain bike riding conducted in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for everyone.
As well as being Australia's largest off-road triathlon it is also take place in the pristine wilderness surrounding Dunsborough with a crystal clear water swim, stunning granite coastline run and wildflower hinterland mountain bike.
Step up to the challenge by racing solo or team up with your friends to be part of the fun of X-Adventure 2019 - March 30-31st!
- WHEN: Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st March 2019
- WHAT: An epic adventure triathlon in paradise with Long Course, Short Course, Aquathlon (swim/run) and 2 kids races.
- WHERE: Dunsborough, WA – one of the finest race venues in the world and a favourite weekend escape destination
- WHO: Individuals and relay teams, of all ages and levels (right down to 4yo's!). 1,500 competitors annually take part in this event.
- ENTRIES: OPEN - CLICK HERE
- FEES: Click Here for Entry Info and Fees
FINAL EVENT INFORMATION: We encourage all competitors to download and read the 'Event Program' before race weekend. This contains all the final event information like schedule, course maps, race rules, and more… and is essential reading for participants and spectators. CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAM.
"Such a great event. It was my first triatlon and very memorable." Fiona Crowe, 2018 participant.
A race for all ages and levels
- Long Course X-Adventure: 1500m ocean swim / 12km coast trail run / 20km mountain bike
- Short Course X-Adventure: 700m ocean swim / 6km coast trail run / 11km mountain bike
- Kids X-Adventure: 200m swim / 2.5km trail run / 4km mountain bike
- Groms X-Adventure: 800m trail run / 1200m mountain bike (no swim)
- Aquathlon-X: 1000m ocean swim / 5km trail run
The location and course
X-Adventure is an event that will go straight to the memory bank as not only an awesome challenge, but also for the sheer beauty of the landscapes you race through.
Dunsborough on beautiful Geographe Bay, WA, is renowned for its stunning coastal trails, beautiful blue water and awe-inspiring scenery, and that’s why it’s the chosen spot for this spectacular off-road triathlon.
You’ll swim through the turquoise waters of one of Western Australia's best beaches, run along a sculpted granite coastline interspersed with golden sand, and get to enjoy the roller coaster single track through fields of wildflowers and native grasstrees on your mountain bike.
“The course is amazing - a great swim, rock hopping along the coast, able to pick up a bit of speed on the trail run on the way back and then the mountain bike course just speaks for itself - it’s a mountain bikers dream with heaps of single track and twists and turns. I was smiling the whole way!” Ben Allen, X-Adventure Dunsborough Long Course Winner 2014 and 2015