Group entries are welcome
There is nothing like heading away on holiday with a bunch of mates and your bikes!
There are (literally) endless kilometres of singletrack to race over, plenty of down time after racing to chat around the pool / bar, a range of social functions to keep you entertained and plenty of other groups to race around the trails (for bragging rights!).
We will also provide an entry discount for groups of 5 six-stage riders or more as outlined below. So gather your mates together and head to the Red Centre for your ultimate biking holiday.
HOW DO I ARRANGE THIS?
Easy! Enter individually online and add your group name when prompted in entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all riders first, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up.
How does the cash back work?
Check out the table below for the total cash back. Cash back per person will be available for collection at registration with your race items.
Cash back arrangement:
As per table below, we will arrange cash back at registration for groups of 5 or more.
||% Cash Back
||Total Cash Back Per Person
||Total Group Cash Back
|Group of 5
||10% cash back
||$40 per person
|Group of 6
||12% cash back
||$48 per person
|Group of 7
||14% cash back
||$55 per person
|Group of 8
||16% cash back
||$64 per person
|Group of 9
||18% cash back
||$72 per person
|Group of 10
||20% cash back
||$80 per person
Terms and Conditions:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after Wednesday 2nd August.
- We will not accept any further 'additions' to group entries after Wednesday 2nd August.
- If you are a group of 5 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to Wednesday 2nd August, you will no longer be classified as a group - therefore no cash back will be given.
- If you are a group of 6+ and 1 team member withdraws from the event prior to Wednesday 2nd August, you will drop back to the lower group. For example, a group of 6 will become a group of 5.
- If you are a group of 5 and a group member withdraws from the event after Wednesday 2nd August - the cash back will still apply as no refund will be given to this entrant. (No refunds for entries are given after this time.)
- A limit of 10 per group applies.
- All individuals in a group must be 'Six-Stage Riders' to qualify for a group discount.