Running groups are welcome
There is nothing like heading away on holiday with a group of trail running buddies for an adventure together!
The running is truly incredible and to share it with some friends will make it even more memorable. You don't have to race it, you can run together and enjoy the scenery with the support and companionship of your friends, and we’ll look after all the logistics.
We will also provide an entry discount for groups of 5 'four-stage runners' or more as outlined below. So gather your friends commit to a great adventure together.
How do I arrange this?
Easy! Enter individually online and add your group name into the 'Group Name' box in the entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all runners beforehand, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up.
How does the cash back work?
Check out the table below for the total cash back. Cash back per person will be available for collection at registration with your race items.
Cash back arrangement:
As per table below, we will arrange cash back at registration for groups of 5 or more (pices below based on the Malbunka at the base rate entry fee).
||% Cash Back
||Total Cash Back Per Person
||Total Group Cash Back
|Group of 5
||10% cash back
||$69.9 per person
|Group of 6
||12% cash back
||$84 per person
|Group of 7
||14% cash back
||$98 per person
|Group of 8
||16% cash back
||$112 per person
|Group of 9
||18% cash back
||$126 per person
|Group of 10
||20% cash back
||$139 per person
Terms and Conditions:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
- We will not accept any further 'additions' to group entries after 2nd August 2017.
- If you are a group of 5 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to 2nd August you will no longer be classified as a group - therefore no cash back will be given.
- If you are a group of 6+ and 1 team member withdraws from the event prior to 2nd August 2017 you will drop back to the lower group. For example, a group of 6 will become a group of 5.
- A limit of 10 per group applies.
- All individuals in a group must be 'Four-Stage Runners' to qualify for a group discount.