Welcome to the HOKA ONE ONE TRAIL RUNNING SERIES.
The HOKA ONE ONE Trail Running Series takes your running off-road with a series of popular races at breath-taking wilderness locations within a 1hr drive from Melbourne.
Each of the five events in The Series includes a short, medium and long course race that gives you plenty of carefree, smile-inducing running through some magnificent natural landscapes.
We are working on a range of new race locations and ideas for 2017 so stay tuned to this website in February - March for all the details, either way...
...you'll breathe in plenty of fresh air and grin from ear to ear as you run through valleys lined with tree ferns, weave through towering gum trees and sweep along flowing trails beside rivers, creeks, beaches and lookouts.
We guarantee you'll love it.
CHOICE OF DISTANCES | GREAT COURSES | BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS | SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE | PURE FUN
Enter the whole series or choose the races that suit you.
2017 Race dates:
- Race 1: Sunday 18 June – New race location and courses TBA ~ 5km / 11km / 15km
- Race 2: Sunday 9 July – New race location and courses TBA ~ 6km / 12km / 17km
- Race 3: Sunday 7 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – new courses TBA 7km / 15km / 20km
- Race 4: Sunday 10 September – Anglesea – 8km / 15km / 23km
- Race 5 - night race: Friday 6th October – Studley Park – 5km / 11km / 15km
"It’s great to have the opportunity to run a race in places like these; it’s the FREEDOM of running through the trails that make it so spectacular,” said Sonia O’Sullivan, Series Competitor.
Formerly the Salomon Trail Running Series, the HOKA ONE ONE Trail Running Series underwent a facelift in 2016 with a new sponsor and a range of new ideas. These initiatives will be continued in 2017 to really add to your trail running fun.