Anaconda Junior Survivor - Rules, Equipment and Safety
The rules of Anaconda Junior Survivor are as follows. All participants must:
- Attend registration with a parent or guardian who must read and sign the Participant Indemnity and Medical Release Form
- Wear shoes for the entire event (you do not need to take them off during the water activities)
- Wear the event number for the duration of the event
- Complete the whole course as marked, identified and directed.
- Follow the instructions of marshals and officials when completing obstacles and the moving around the course
Rapid Ascent has sole discretion to alter or amend the event format or the rules in order to increase the safety to participants or for any other reason deemed appropriate.
Compulsory equipment for the event:
- your race number plate (provided at registration)
Recommended equipment for on land legs:
- close fitting clothing that can also get wet (board shorts are probably not ideal because they can rub when you run in them when they are wet)
- sun hat