RACE #5 EVENT PROGRAM DOWNLOAD. We strongly encourage all competitors to download and read the event program that includes essential info like the event schedule, registration details, competitor services, course maps and more. Download here (12meg download).
General timing on race day
EACH RACE IN THE The Trail Running Series presented by The North Face IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT HOWEVER HERE’S THE GENERAL RUN DOWN ON WHAT HAPPENS.
- Wednesday 11 days before race day - number plates are posted to competitors. If you receive your race plate by post, you do not need to attend Registration on race day.
- Friday 9 days before race day - a detailed event program is emailed to competitors that outlines all the race logistics and on the day information. Race 1 program is here.
- Thursday 3 days before race day - online entries close. (Entries will be available at the race unless sold out prior). **Note race 5 closes on Wednesday 4 October at 8:00am.
The specific schedule for each race is available here:
Each race starts at a different time between approximately 8:30am and 9:30am on race day. Make sure you check the specific schedule for each race.
After the race
After your race, we recommend:
- Buying a coffee and a bite of food from the vendors to enjoy the race atmosphere a bit more
- Sticking around to support other runners as they cross the finish line
- Watch the kids' run being held at race 3 and 4 - with 150+ kids aged 4-10yrs is is always a bundle of fun!
- Staying for presentations to acknowledge the winners and hopefully claim a spot prize
- Posting on social media to tell the world what a great time you've had (#BitumenisBoring)
- Checking out your official results: Results
- Viewing your event photos (available by the Wednesday after the race): Photos