General timing on race day
EACH RACE IN THE The Trail Running Series presented by The North Face IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT HOWEVER HERE’S THE GENERAL RUN DOWN ON WHAT HAPPENS.
- Wednesday 11 days before race day - number plates are posted to competitors. If you receive your race plate by post, you do not need to attend Registration on race day.
- Friday 9 days before race day - a detailed event program is emailed to competitors that outlines all the race logistics and on the day information
- Thursday 3 days before race day - online entries close. (Entries will be available at the race unless sold out prior). **Note race 5 closes on Wednesday 4 October at 8:00am.
The specific schedule for each race is available here:
Each race starts at a different time between approximately 8:30am and 9:30am on race day. Make sure you check the specific schedule for each race.
After the race
After your race, we recommend:
- Buying a coffee and a bite of food from the vendors to enjoy the race atmosphere a bit more
- Sticking around to support other runners as they cross the finish line
- Watch the kids' run being held at race 3 and 4 - with 150+ kids aged 4-10yrs is is always a bundle of fun!
- Staying for presentations to acknowledge the winners and hopefully claim a spot prize
- Posting on social media to tell the world what a great time you've had (#BitumenisBoring)
- Checking out your official results: Results
- Viewing your event photos (available by the Wednesday after the race): Photos