Welcome to the Trail Running Series presented by The North Face
The Trail Running Series presented by The North Face takes your running off-road with a series of popular races at breath-taking wilderness locations within a 1hr drive from Melbourne.
Each of the five events in The Series includes a short, medium and long course race that gives you plenty of carefree, smile-inducing running through some magnificent natural landscapes.
5 great locations; kids' runs at Race 3 & 4; NEW Saturday night race; friendly social atmosphere; and a range of new ideas for 2018 will add to your trail running fun. Either way you will breathe in plenty of fresh air and grin from ear to ear as you run through valleys lined with tree ferns, weave through towering gum trees and sweep along flowing trails beside rivers, creeks, beaches and lookouts.
We guarantee you'll love it.
PUT SOME FRESH AIR AND FUN INTO YOUR LIFE
Enter the whole series or choose the races that suit you.
2018 Race Dates and Venues:
- Race 1: Sunday 17 June – Westerfolds Park - 5km / 11km / 15km
- Race 2: Sunday 15 July – Smiths Gully - 7km / 13km / 18km
- Race 3: Sunday 5 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – 7km / 15km / 21km
- Race 4: Sunday 16 September – Anglesea – 8km / 15km / 23km
- Race 5 - night race: Saturday 6 October – Yarra Bend – 5km / 11km / 15km
24TH JULY UPDATE: We encourage all competitors to download and read the Race #3 Event Program that contains all the final event information like how to get there, schedule, course maps and more… CLICK HERE to download (right click ‘save as’ 15meg pdf).