The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® has a unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology, allowing patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
You could benefit from AlterG technology if the following applies to you:
• Recovering from recent lower limb surgery
• Tendon injuries of the lower limb such as Achilles or patellar tendinopathy
• Impaired weight bearing due to pain or weakness
• Lower limb stress fractures or bone stress reaction
• Deconditioning of the leg muscles
• Lower back pain or disability
• Recent leg, foot or pelvic fractures
• Overload of the lower limbs due to heavy or repetitive training
• Arthritis of the hip, knee and ankle
The Alter G benefits the above groups of clients by allowing normal running and walking as exercise but at a prescribed % of body weight. This allows for an exercise response with less skeletal overload. Exercise is tolerated in a way that is not possible without the Alter G treadmill.
People with injuries can mobilise, strengthen and get fit sooner with this up to the minute technology.
Book An Appointment
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD REHABS
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® has a unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
Allowing patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
That provides physios a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
That acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
AT TWO HANDY LOCATIONS
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is now available at our Kew and Footscray Clinics.