The Ultra Running Triple Crown
Rapid Ascent conduct three of Australia’s largest, and most noteworthy ultra running events. To complete the long course alternative at each event is a considerable accomplishment so in order to recognize (and encourage) runners to achieve this feat we have created The Rapid Ascent ‘Ultra Running Triple-Crown’.
The Triple Crown is awarded to any competitor who completes these 3 ultra running events:
There is no minimum finish time for each race but you must complete the long course alternative at each race (as listed above) within a 5 year timeframe.
The Triple Crown is the ultimate challenge for Australian ultra runners and is set as a bucket list objective for those brave enough to commit to the three events, and strong enough to make it to the finish line.
Triple Crown achievers receive:
An exclusive Patagonia fleece embroidered with the event logos to wear with pride
- Your name listed on the Triple Crown ‘honor-board’ listed on the website for each event
- Your name engraved on the Triple Crown shield that is displayed to each event
- The complete 3 finisher’s glass collection to display proudly at home or work
- Your name forever in the Rapid Ascent history books
- AND ultimate bragging rights!
The Triple Crown is within reach, and we expect only a handful of Triple Crown inductees to be added into this hall of fame each year. Will you be one of them?