The EVENT APP will be available for download 10 days prior to event weekend. It contains all the important pre-event information plus athlete tracking, results, live event feed and plenty more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SURF COAST CENTURY
If you are unable to find the answer to your question on the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Is there a list of items that all competitors must carry at all times?
Yes – this applies to ALL participants (Individuals 100km/50km and relay team participants). Please see the Mandatory Gear list.
2. Does this event have cut off times?
Yes – please refer to the cut off times here and the event procedure.
3. Where can I view the photos taken at the event?
Supersport Images will be on course and at the finish line during the event. For further information about photos, please click here.
4. If I need to pull out during the event, what do I do?
Any competitor who withdraws from the race MUST notify an official. This is an essential requirement to avoid unnecessary searches being conducted and emergency services being engaged.
5. I am no longer able to participate, can I arrange a refund?
Please view the refund policy for further information. To arrange your credit/refund please email email@example.com
6. I would like to participate but do not have a team…
Log onto the Rapid Ascent Team Mate Finder and post your interest in joining a team or find someone already looking for a team member. This is the best way to meet other competitors.