Running groups are welcome
There is nothing like setting an objective as part of a group then working together and supporting each other to achieve your goals, and the Surf Coast Century is the ideal goal for your running group.
As such we are happy to provide a range of entry benefits for groups of 3 or more as outlined below… So gather your friends and commit to a great challenge together.
WHAT'S A GROUP AND How do I arrange this?
Groups must be made up of solo 50km and/or 100km runners.
Each runner can themselves enter online and simply add your group name into the 'Group Name' box in the entry system so we can track who is entered from your group. You can also check this on the Competitor List.
You do not need to assemble the names and details of all runners beforehand, just enter individually and the entry system will match you up.
Do we get anything extra?
Yes! Groups of 3 or more 50km and/or 100km individual runners will receive:
- A free 500ml soft flask for all group members
- Go into the running to be our VIP Group with your own VIP marquee and lounges at the finish line!
- We can also help put you in touch with a merchandiser to prepare any group kit you might want.
VIP Group competition
We will randomly pick one lucky group to receive the VIP Group Experience where we will provide:
- A VIP 3x3m marquee at the finish line
- Chairs, bean bags, inflatable couches and other comfortable furniture!
- A couple of bottles of champagne to enjoy
- A massive bowl of hot chips whenever you’re ready for them!
- Plus a few sponsor goodies
Terms and Conditions:
- We will not be accepting any group entries after Friday 23 August 2019.
- Group arrangements are only available for runners doing either the 50km or 100km individual events
- If you are a group of 3 and have a group member withdraw from the event prior to Friday 23 August you will no longer be classified as a group.
- A limit of 10 per group applies.