WELCOME TO THE 5TH EDITION OF THE EVER-POPULAR
SALOMON TRAIL RUNNING SERIES.
The Salomon Trail Running Series takes your running off-road, along beautiful trails through stunning wilderness, with plenty of fresh air, friendly people and a welcoming race atmosphere for everyone.
The Series includes short, medium and long course races all within a 1hr drive of Melbourne. Each race will take you to some magnificent landscapes with your running shoes on your feet and a smile on your face. You'll breathe in plenty of fresh air, you’ll run through fern-fringed valleys, weave through towering gum trees and sweep along flowing trails beside rivers, creeks, beaches and lookouts.
We look forward to seeing you in 2015.
CHOICE OF DISTANCES | GREAT COURSES | BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS
SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE | PURE FUN
Enter the whole series or choose the races that suit you:
- Race 1: Sunday 21 June – Studley Park – 5km / 11km / 15km. COMPLETE
- Race 2: Sunday 19 July – Plenty Gorge – 6km / 12km / 17km. COMPLETE
- Race 3: Sunday 16 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – 7km / 15km / 20km. COMPLETE
- Race 4: Sunday 20 September* – Anglesea – 8km / 15km / 23km
"It’s great to have the opportunity to run a race in places like these; it’s the FREEDOM of running through the trails that make it so spectacular,” said Sonia O’Sullivan, Series Competitor.
* Race 4 is held in conjunction with the acclaimed Surf Coast Century 100km ultra marathon on 19 September 2015.