Welcome to the HOKA ONE ONE TRAIL RUNNING SERIES.
The HOKA ONE ONE Trail Running Series takes your running off-road with a series of popular races at breath-taking wilderness locations within a 1hr drive from Melbourne.
Formerly the Salomon Trail Running Series, the new HOKA ONE ONE Trail Running Series has undergone a facelift and revitalisation for 2016 with a range of new ideas and a new NIGHT RACE to really add to your trail running fun.
Each of the five events in The Series includes a short, medium and long course race that gives you plenty of carefree, smile-inducing running through some magnificent natural landscapes. You'll breathe in plenty of fresh air and grin from ear to ear as you run through valleys lined with tree ferns, weave through towering gum trees and sweep along flowing trails beside rivers, creeks, beaches and lookouts.
We guarantee you'll love it.
CHOICE OF DISTANCES | GREAT COURSES | BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS | SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE | PURE FUN
Enter the whole series or choose the races that suit you.
- Race 1: Sunday 5 June – Studley Park – 5km / 11km / 15km
- Race 2: Sunday 10 July – Plenty Gorge – 6km / 12km / 17km
- Race 3: Sunday 7 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – 7km / 15km / 20km
- Race 4: Sunday 4 September – Anglesea – 8km / 15km / 23km
- NEW night race 5: Friday 23 September – Studley Park – 5km / 11km / 15km
"It’s great to have the opportunity to run a race in places like these; it’s the FREEDOM of running through the trails that make it so spectacular,” said Sonia O’Sullivan, Series Competitor.