FINAL EVENT INFORMATION: We encourage all competitors to download and read the 'Event Program' before race weekend. This contains all the final event information like schedule, course maps, race rules, equipment lists… and is essential reading for competitors and support crews. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
Be part of the BIGGEST ADVENTURE RACE WEEKEND IN THE WORLD in this spectacular TRAIL RUN.
Prior to 2016, the old Augusta Adventure Race began on the huge granite domes immediately below Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse - making for a simply breathtaking start line - and we’re excited to be bring this back for the fuel-injected 2018 Augusta Adventure Fest as the start line for the standalone Trail Running race.
This is a spectacular course with mix of coastal running, Cape to Cape single track, hinterland hills and forests that leads you from the southern most point at the lighthouse to the finish at the Turner Caravan Park in Augusta.
Calling all runners – this standalone event allows you to be part of the huge Augusta Adventure Fest weekend without having to organize a team including paddlers, swimmers and riders... this is a run for runners so you can simple rock up and race by yourself!
- When: Saturday 3rd November, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm
- Where: Augusta, WA.
- Start: Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Augusta. Your entry fee includes a bus from Augusta to the start line.
- Finish: Turner Caravan Park, Augusta (the event venue)
- Course: 17km Run 1st Nov UPDATE: the course distance has been corrected to 17km (from 15km)
- Who: Individuals, and those part of the Adventure Warrior (link)
- Entry Fees & Info: Click Here
- Enter Online: HERE! Entries will open 5 June 2018
- Results: CLICK HERE