Be part of the BIGGEST ADVENTURE RACE WEEKEND IN THE WORLD with this spectacular Mountan Bike Race.
Utilising Augusta’s best of the best trails and double tracks, mountain bikers are in for a fast and furious MTB race through the tall timber forests and coastal heathlands that make this area so spectacular.
If you love the thrill of fresh air on your bike, and the challenge of rapid decents and thigh-busting climbs, then THIS is the course for you, at the Augusta Adventure Fest MTB race.
This new standalone MTB event allows mountain bikers of all abilities to come to Augusta for a beautiful ride through a spectacular landscape. No longer do you have to organize a relay team of runners, paddlers and swimmers to be involved with the iconic Augusta Adventure Fest, simply bring your bike and yourself and you’re in action!
- When: Saturday 3rd November, 2018
- Time: 3:30pm
- Where: Augusta, WA.
- Start: Albany Terrace, adjacent to the venue at Turner Caravan Park
- Finish: Turner Caravan Park
- Course: 35km MTB
- Who: Individuals, and those part of the Adventure Warrior
- Entry Fees & Info: Click Here
- Enter Online: HERE! Entries will open 5 June 2018